ROLE: Offline editor
FORMAT: Feature Film, 1 x 94′, DCI 4K. The film is currently being presented at festivals. Please get in touch to request a private viewing link.
DIRECTOR: Flavia Casà
SYNOPSIS: Set in the British seaside, Beautiful in the Morning is a coming of age story about Marielle, an 18 years old girl who during the summer travels to her family country house to reconnect with the women in her family, only for them to be torn apart by an intrusive stranger.
FILM PREMIERE: Los Angeles Femme Int’l Film Festival, Official Selection, 17th of October 2019
- Winner, Sochi International Film Festival, Special Jury Prize and Best Cinematography
- Winner, London Int’l Motion Picture Awards for Janine Birkett (Best Uk Actress), Jack Loy (Best Uk Actor), Mark Wingett (Best supporting Actor).
- Finalist, Los Angeles Femme Int’l Film Festival, Best Feature Writer (Flavia Casà).
- Nominee, Top Indie Film Awards for Best Feature, Best Cinematography and Best Music.
- Special Mention at Unrestricted View Film Festival.
HIGHLIGHTS: The late editing sessions with the director, discussing passionately on how to represent realistically the emotional world of an 18 years old.